Writer's Block: The name game
Jan. 26th, 2015 12:10 pm[Error: unknown template qotd]
I was in my first semester of student teaching. I was called Miss Vue, so that's where "missvue" came from. Since it was 2009 when my friend told me to create a live journal account, I decided to add the "09" to my username. Now that I think about it, I should have just stuck with missvue. I mean, what are the odds of that username being taken? Not to mention, I dislike having numbers in my usernames. Oh, well. Too late now. That's why I'm "missvue09".
I wrote several entries at the beginning, but when summer rolled around, I stopped writing, b/c I didn't have a laptop and if I did, then the internet was slow. Plus, there was nothing really worth writing about over the summer. I didn't get back into lj till I discovered
yoosu_yongwonhi and began commenting after each fanfic I've read. Now I wanna change my lj username to my winglin username, miss_yoosu, but it frickin' costs money to have a username change. Can you believe that?!
Yes, I know I can always create another lj account with miss_yoosu as my username (in fact, I've already did! So I can reserve the name), but then that means re-adding all of my lj friends and writers not recognizing me as missvue09 anymore. So that's why I'm still missvue09.
I was in my first semester of student teaching. I was called Miss Vue, so that's where "missvue" came from. Since it was 2009 when my friend told me to create a live journal account, I decided to add the "09" to my username. Now that I think about it, I should have just stuck with missvue. I mean, what are the odds of that username being taken? Not to mention, I dislike having numbers in my usernames. Oh, well. Too late now. That's why I'm "missvue09".
I wrote several entries at the beginning, but when summer rolled around, I stopped writing, b/c I didn't have a laptop and if I did, then the internet was slow. Plus, there was nothing really worth writing about over the summer. I didn't get back into lj till I discovered
Yes, I know I can always create another lj account with miss_yoosu as my username (in fact, I've already did! So I can reserve the name), but then that means re-adding all of my lj friends and writers not recognizing me as missvue09 anymore. So that's why I'm still missvue09.
no subject
Date: 2011-03-03 08:38 pm (UTC)I just hate having numbers in my u/s. -__-
But, on twitter, every freaking s/n was taking. D:
So, I add a 10 which means, i'm a 10 out of 10~ xD
You have an interesting username story! :D
no subject
Date: 2011-03-06 11:32 pm (UTC)I hate coming up with usernames. Most of the times, b/c I'm not creative. That's why most of them are my full name and sometimes followed by a single digit like 1 or 2. Boring, right? Right.
I think my xanga account had my full name as well.Lol. You are a 10 out of 10! Thanks for the comment!
no subject
Date: 2011-03-07 09:53 pm (UTC)Lj thing does that too! Like, they put all of it in my spam folder. & I delete them without looking. D:
:D
no subject
Date: 2011-03-11 12:48 pm (UTC)Anyways, your username has an interesting origin.I like the "miss" in it.I'd like to know how it feels to be called Miss.LOL^^
no subject
Date: 2011-03-11 05:35 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-03-27 02:08 pm (UTC)i like yoosu so much,and this LJ is my dirty-little secret place for yaoi,hehe.. shipper must think im into JunChun,but naa,i just think Kim sounds better than Park. ParkYoosu,naa..hahah~ So here,Kimyoosu!heheh!
no subject
Date: 2012-03-28 02:41 am (UTC)And to respond to your comment: HEY! Are u..Syazleen?? well,just asking,and thanks for the birthday wish! =DD
I'm not sure what "Syazleen" is.
no subject
Date: 2012-04-03 08:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2012-05-19 06:36 pm (UTC)My twitter (which I don't use),
tumblr
gmail and Google Plus (don't really use)
baka-updates (for yaoi manga)
wordpress (for sharingyoochun.net)
Asian Fanfics
Devianart (just so I can look at DBSK fanart)
no subject
Date: 2012-07-05 05:08 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-10-23 11:22 am (UTC)Your story about your name so interisting :))